Monday, June 29, 2015

The "Machine" coming in for an annual exam

First and foremost a quick 
"Selfie" 
while waiting for my Optometrist

With all the excitement I forgot to get the pre-test procedure pics. Anyhow I'm in 



It's getting serious but I'm doing real good. My optometrist Dr. Fan is very friendly and gentle. I feel at ease :)


Yikes I need to get dilation done! It's okay Dr. Fan says things will be brighter for the next 2-3 hours, but looks like I'll be okay the Sun should be going down soon too...


So everything looks good this year. I don't need new lenses. I'll be back for my annual visit. I'm so thirsty I'll have me a Redbull now.


5 Star Yelp review coming soon. For Golden Vision Optometry and it's friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment